Recruiter (m/f/d, full-or part-time)
In the role of the Recruiter, you are responsible for finding, approaching and inspiring the top talents in the Offshore Energy market for both our internal projects and strategic clients.
- You will design recruitment strategies, processes, and programs that will attract and acquire talent to ensure we deliver to our strategic clients as well as to our internal project managers both in the Netherlands and Germany
- You will own and constantly improve the full recruitment cycle and manage all phases of candidate engagement inclusive of sourcing, screening, phone interviews, face-to-face interviews and offer handling
- You will be responsible for developing innovative strategies for finding the top talents and developing a sourcing plan for a sustainable candidate pipeline according to business and clients’ needs
- You actively build your candidate and client network. You maintain the personnel database and crewing software on a daily basis
- Using specialized software and social media as a recruiting channel comes naturally to you
- You are interested in staying up to date and aligned with industry best practices and constantly advice the management how to improve its systems and processes, always in compliance with the EU privacy law
- Being flexible in taking part of other projects in our fast-growing environment is something you seek
We are looking for a hands-on, ambitious candidate for this role. You are a go-getter, result-oriented and enterprising. You are market conscious and you dare to tackle the opportunities that exist in a creative and entrepreneurial way. In addition, you also get started with your personal development.
- HBO, academic degree or higher education
- You have a proven track record of hiring roles within the offshore energy market
- You are comfortable engaging with and approaching new clients
- 2 years + experience within recruitment in the offshore wind / energy sector
- Boolean / x-ray search knowledge
- Affinity and experience with digital recruitment and developments in this area
- Team spirit and commercial insight
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English (German is a plus)
- The ambition to develop yourself within our organization
- Availability of 20 to 40 hours per week
- Interest to travel on a regular basis
- You are comfortable dealing and approaching clients
- A valid driver’s license
We have a beautiful modern office in The Hague. We offer you good primary and secondary employment conditions with room for personal choices; a smartphone and the latest equipment; development and career opportunities, good coffee and support for a healthy lifestyle.
If you didn’t find the position you were looking for, please send us a speculative application using our online form.