SeaRenergy maintains a constant focus on all QHSE matters during Planning and Execution of all Projects. This guarantees the highest possible degree of safety for all personnel on every site and protection of the environment.
Caring for Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
We develop HSE plans, surveys and reports for onshore and offshore activities, conduct risk assessments, perform accident investigations, arrange HAZIDs, provide HSE manuals, and obtain all the necessary permits and approvals.
Field quality plans are developed in cooperation with our customers to ensure all quality information requirements are covered. Quality checks stipulated in the field quality plan are organised, carried out, and documented during operations. Please click here for our company policy statement.
- Development of project quality plans
- Development & execution of quality management system
- Quality inspection on site
Health and Safety
- Development & execution of HSE plans, risk assessments & management HSE systems
- Gap analysis
- Development of emergency response plans
- BSH clarification / German rules and regulations
- Obtaining approval and permissions from authorities
- Onsite surveys and reports for on- & offshore activities
- Incident & accident investigation
- Provision of HSE Experts, Safety Engineer (Sifa, NEBOSH)
- Noise mitigation
- Fuel efficient vessel operation
- Oil spill prevention
- Sea mammal deterring