SeaRenergy develops transport & installation concepts and procedures for all types of offshore projects, including
- T&I related design packages, e.g. structural design, seafastenings, lift planning
- Supporting method statements
- Technical back-office support during project execution
- Feasibility studies and maintenance and conversion work planning
- Approval and certification support with authorities and certification bodies
Our experienced field engineers are also on board during implementation of T&I programs.
Combining our engineering excellence with our offshore experience, we develop conceptual designs for platforms and vessels servicing the offshore wind business.